Half-term
Believe it or not, today marks the half-way point of our second (out of three) terms at HOPAC. The year is going by way too quickly and I find myself already contemplating the sadness that will arise as I leave this place at the end of June. For those of you that may not have received my e-update a couple of days ago, I have made the decision not to come back next year. As much as that decision pains me in many ways, I have God's peace and I know it is the best one. I am excited to spend the next year home in Bemidji until December and then, God-willing, as an intern at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City, Missouri.
With that decision made, I now look ahead to the next 4 months and ask the Lord to do with me whatever He desires. I want to live the days ahead fully and not miss out on anything God has for me!
On that note, Sunday we leave for our safari to Ngorogoro Crater. On the way, we will be visiting another smaller game park and having a chance to see Mt. Kilimanjaro close up! It's going to be superb! Please do pray for safety on our bus journey and for all of us to have an attitude of humility and flexibility as we venture out into what always becomes more of an adventure than one would assume!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home